- Media &
- Kids' Korner
- Resources &
- Waste Collection & Recycling
- Curbside Collection
- Outdoor Rear-Load Service
- Indoor Toter Service
- Baler Service
- Compactor Service
- Open-Top Container Service
- Document Destruction Services
- Bio-EZ® - Waste to Water Environmental
Metropolitan Paper Recycling provides recycling, document destruction, construction & demolition and rubbish removal services to thousands of commercial and institutional locations throughout the five Boroughs of New York City, Long Island and Westchester. High-rise office buildings, hospitals, cultural organizations, large retail stores, supermarkets and independently owned smaller businesses all rely on the timely and efficient service for which Metropolitan is renowned.
Metropolitan’s service platform begins with the basic curbside collection of plastic garbage bags; clear bags for the collection of dry recyclables and black bags for the collection of rubbish. When floor space permits, the next service provided is rear-load containers. Here, covered rolling metal containers are staged for evening collection in a shipping & receiving area. Rear-load containers are available in half-yard, one-yard, 2-yard and 3-yard capacities.
For office and departmental recycling use Metropolitan offers clean, plastic covered rolling receptacles known as Toters. Available in capacities from 35 gallons to 85 gallons, Toters are ideally suited for today’s office-recycling requirements and may also be locked for security purposes.
For high-volume recycling requirements Metropolitan offers compactors as large as 40 yards, suitable for supermarkets and big-box retailers. And for clean-out projects and construction- debris service Metropolitan offers open-top roll-off containers from 10 to 30 yard capacity.
Metropolitan also offers documented destruction services for sensitive literature, financial reports, customer files and textbooks. By our cutting and shredding such material and by documenting its disposition, an organization is assured of secure and safe handling while sensitive information is in our custody, care and control. Document destruction services are in compliance with HIPAA requirements and standards.
Commercial & Institutional Services Offered for Dry Recyclables and Rubbish
- Curbside Collection - daily collection of clear and black plastic bags
- Outdoor Rear-Load Service - covered rolling metal containers; 1/2 yard to 3 yard capacity
- Indoor Toter Service - covered rolling plastic receptacles; 35 gallon to 85 gallon capacity
- Baler Service - large vertical units used to compact & bale cardboard; 36", 48" & 60" capacity
- Compactor Service - very large units for high-volume use; 40 yard capacity
- Open-Top Container Service - large roll-off units for demolition debris & clean out
- Document Destruction Services - for off-site destruction of sensitive material
To request one of our services or for more information call 718-257-8584, or click here.